We aim to be as clear as possible about how and why we use personal information about you.
Here at Adore More Ltd., as your trusted provider, we are committed to processing your personal information and respecting your privacy in ways that comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear about what we do with your personal information. This Policy lets you know what data we may collect about you, how we use it and gives you information about your rights and how you can get in touch with us.
Personal Information that we may collect about you
We may collect personal information which we receive when you:
• use our website
• use our services
• visit our showroom
• contact us
• engage with us via social media or
• are a recipient of our services and products.
This may include information:
- which you provide where you
o requests a quote either by email or in person at our showroom
o enter into a contract with us or request a service including pre/post installation.
o enter information on our website
o contact us directly in writing, by phone or via social media, chat or instant messaging;
- which is recorded on products sent to you via the installation and other services we provide.
- which is recorded when you visit our premises.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact and identification details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our products or services you may use
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number.
- your payment information such as bank transfer details, credit/debit cards or personal/company cheques
- information collected through your use of our websites. Please refer to the Cookies Policy on our website for more information.
- details of any enquiry, complaint or feedback you place with us.
- information about the articles sent to you via any of our products, services and providers.
- your information when signing for the quotation, order or measurement requested by you.
Why we collect personal information
We collect your personal information to:
- provide you with products and services that you may request from us or selected third parties
- provide you with our products and services
- enhance or improve customers’ experience of our products, services and our websites
- improve and develop our services
- protect security e.g. to check your identity when you use our services
- prevent and detect fraud against you, us and/or third parties
- warranty and guarantee entitlement on the products purchased from us.
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when you agree to receive our services or request a quote, request for taking measurement at your property or confirm your sales order.
- from subsidiaries or sub-contractors of Adore More e.g. if a customer requires the services of a professional installer such as a carpenter, for delivery of items purchased through Adore More, provisions of equipment required to complete an installation such as 3rd party rental of high up and cranes, etc.
- when products or services are provided together with a business partner and the information is collected by the business partner for us to provide you with the product or service
- contact information that enables us to offer the delivery, installation or fixing service for the products purchased through us.
Who sees the personal information that we hold?
Customers’ personal information may be provided to:
- Adore More Ltd. Management and Staff who requires this information for the services and product deliveries and installations purchased through us.
- Selected third parties
o where customers are offered the services of delivery for their apertures and products which sometimes depending on the weight and quantity of the apertures we use the services of reliable 3rd party providers who has the required transportation means to offer such service.
o where services are provided together with a business partner or skilled tradesman such as carpenters and installers and it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services necessary.
o for the prevention of fraud and reduction of payment risk against us, third parties and customers
o for the purposes of identity verification
o to activate the necessary warranties and guarantees on the products purchased through us.
o in connection with the prevention and detection of crime
- in fulfilment of our service obligations with select authorities (e.g. Customs Authorities)
Disclosures of personal information required by law
We may be required to disclose certain personal information because it is required by law or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- Requesting credit details from entities should payments be delayed
- Recovering debt
• Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance or warranties/guarantees.
• Checking details of job applicants and employees
Please see below for details of how to contact us if you wish to access your personal information that we hold about you.
Transfers of personal information outside Malta
We may need to transfer personal information about customers to third parties located outside Malta. If we do, we will ensure that information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of Maltese law.
Keeping personal information secure
We are committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure, to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
How long do we keep personal information?
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as we need it to carry out a purpose or meet an obligation. We will keep the data for a 10 year period for warranty/guarantee duration on the products purchased through us.
Your Personal Information Rights
For as long as we retain personal data you are entitled to rely on a number of rights. These rights allow you to exercise control over the way in which your personal information is processed. You are entitled to:
o Access your personal information
We commit ourselves to provide you with any personal information we hold in your regard.
o Keeping your information accurate
We will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible and feasible. However, we rely on customers to ensure that some of the information we hold about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform us of any changes to their information.
o Remove your consent
You can change your mind whenever you give us consent, in which case it may affect the length of warranties or guarantee on products.
o Restrict and object
You have the right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal information or use of automated decision-making in doing so.
o Delete your information (your right to be forgotten)
You may ask us to delete your personal information.
o Move your information (your right to portability)
Where possible we can share a digital copy of your information directly with you or another organisation indicated by you.
A proof of identity is required in order to protect your information when processing such access requests. We might also require sufficient details to be able to locate your information for example, date and details of products or services that you have used etc. An optional application form may be provided to assist us in locating the information you require.
You can exercise the rights outlined above by contacting Adore More Ltd. Data Protection Office as indicated below.
You may allow us to provide you with information about products and services that we may consider to be of interest to you.
We will only do this when you would have given consent to receive such information. You agree to receive marketing information:
• from us about our products and services by choosing to opt-in on the relevant registration form of the relevant website or service or through other means of engagement
• from us about third party products and services by choosing to opt-in on the relevant registration form of the relevant website, service or other forms of engagement.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer when you use a website.
We use analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our site, such as the pages visitors go to most often and where they have come to the site from. This information is collected anonymously and is only used to improve how our websites work. On the other hand, marketing and advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to the user and his/her interests. Such cookies remember that the user has visited our website, and are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as this would help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. It is important to note that this information is not shared.
Links to other websites
Our websites may include links to other sites. We will make every effort to provide links to high quality, reputable sites but are not responsible for their privacy practices, site content, or the services they offer.
How to contact us
Our Data Protection Officer oversees how we collect, use, share and protect your information to ensure your rights are fulfilled. You may contact our Data Protection Office at the details indicated below:
Data Protection Office
Adore More Ltd
Triq id-Difiza Civili, Mosta, MST1743
Tel : +356 2145 6570
Email : email@example.com
Return to Homepage
000-017 000-080 000-089 000-104 000-105 000-106 070-461 100-101 100-105 , 100-105 , 101 101-400 102-400 1V0-601 1Y0-201 1Z0-051 1Z0-060 1Z0-061 1Z0-144 1z0-434 1Z0-803 1Z0-804 1z0-808 200-101 200-120 200-125 , 200-125 , 200-310 200-355 210-060 210-065 210-260 220-801 220-802 220-901 220-902 2V0-620 2V0-621 2V0-621D 300-070 300-075 300-101 300-115 300-135 3002 300-206 300-208 300-209 300-320 350-001 350-018 350-029 350-030 350-050 350-060 350-080 352-001 400-051 400-101 400-201 500-260 640-692 640-911 640-916 642-732 642-999 700-501 70-177 70-178 70-243 70-246 70-270 70-346 70-347 70-410 70-411 70-412 70-413 70-417 70-461 70-462 70-463 70-480 70-483 70-486 70-487 70-488 70-532 70-533 70-534 70-980 74-678 810-403 9A0-385 9L0-012 9L0-066 ADM-201 AWS-SYSOPS C_TFIN52_66 c2010-652 c2010-657 CAP CAS-002 CCA-500 CISM CISSP CRISC EX200 EX300 HP0-S42 ICBB ICGB ITILFND JK0-022 JN0-102 JN0-360 LX0-103 LX0-104 M70-101 MB2-704 MB2-707 MB5-705 MB6-703 N10-006 NS0-157 NSE4 OG0-091 OG0-093 PEGACPBA71V1 PMP PR000041 SSCP SY0-401 VCP550 LX0-104 1z0-808 ICBB PR000041 700-501 70-410 MB5-705 350-018 VCP550 3002 1z0-434 C_TFIN52_66 070-461 9L0-066 1Z0-060 2V0-621 CAP 70-533 70-243 ICGB 70-246 70-411 c2010-652 220-901 PR000041 9L0-066 SY0-401 70-413 810-403 70-410 642-999