In the following contract of sale, the term ‘Seller’ shall mean ‘Adore More Ltd. a company with registration no C83900 and the term, ‘Buyer” refers to the person or persons affecting the purchase from the Seller and / or any per son acting on his/her behalf.
- Quotation is subject to acceptance within 30 days from date shown. Unless a firm order is placed in writing, the Seller reserves the right to alter the price quoted in any given quotation without prior notice.
- No order shall be subject to cancellation either in whole or in part without the Seller’s prior written consent. If Buyer desires to cancel an order and the Seller gives its consent as aforesaid, the deposit paid on signing of the contract of sale shall be forfeited in favor of the Seller and the Buyer shall lose all rights to the goods ordered.
- On taking measurements we will reduce clearance from the smallest width and height of the aperture. The necessary clearance is required to fit the product in the aperture and level it correctly. The amount of clearance required is decided by the Seller, unless otherwise stated by Buyer.
- Any changes requested for by the Buyer after signing of the contract shall be quoted for separately and agreed to by both par ties. Such changes will influence the agreed date of delivery. In the case of furniture requiring installation it is the Buyer ’s responsibility to have the room ready from all ancillary trades’ necessities for the installation. In the negative, the Buyer shall be liable to:
- Paying all extra expenses incurred
- Effect all payment as agreed to in the contract
- Accept a new delivery date, as can be, scheduled by the Seller.
- The Seller undertakes to use every reasonable endeavor to affect delivery as agreed with the Buyer. However, should delivery be delayed for any reason outside the Seller’s control, the Seller will not assume responsibility.
- If for any reason what so ever the Buyer cannot accept delivery on the date communicated to him by the Seller, the Buyer will become liable to a storage charge. Furthermore, the Buyer shall affect all payments as agreed, as if the delivery has been affected.
- If the Seller sends two notices to the address of the Buyer, as furnished by the Buyer, that the goods ordered are ready for delivery, and the Buyer ignores or does not promptly act upon these notifications, then the order shall on the tenth day after the date of the second notice be considered as being cancelled and the deposit made on the signing of the contract of sale shall be forfeited in favor of the Seller, and the Buyer shall lose all rights to the goods ordered. More over the Seller reserves the right to sue the Buyer for damages sustained.
- Payment of goods must be affected prior to delivery as indicated on Sales Order. On receipt of payment the Buyer will be contacted to set date for delivery and installation. If the Buyer takes X amount of days or weeks to effect delivery payment, such amount of days or weeks will be added to the delivery and installation period agreed on signing the Sales Order. Failure to effect delivery payment within a maximum of 4 weeks from notification, will result in the order being considered as cancelled and the deposit made on the signing of the contract of sale shall be forfeited in favor of the Seller, and the Buyer shall lose all rights to the goods ordered.
- The furniture is to be inspected by the Buyer upon delivery and any claims are to be notified to the Seller within 24 hours from delivery. No claims will be entertained by the Seller after the 24 hours period elapses.
- Wood being a natural material, variations in color, wood grain and finish will occur, also fabrics used for blinds and other shading systems may have variations from samples shown.
- The prices agreed upon for joinery works and other interior decorations are intended for fixing into properly prepared masonry unless otherwise stated in writing. The Seller is not responsible for correcting or making good any misalignment, distortions or deficiency in the building structure, flooring, plasterwork and decoration, unless such services are specifically requested by Buyer and agreed upon beforehand in writing.
- The Seller shall not be held responsible for any warping splitting and cracking of solids and polish resulting from abnormal conditions existing in the environment, such as humidity, excessive heat, dampness etc. Save for the above, the Seller guarantees the workmanship and material within the li its prescribed by law. Fittings and fabrics are not covered by any form of Guarantee.
- Each order shall be considered separate and distinct from one another.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of Tax at current rates. The Seller reserves the right to alter the price should the tax rate change.
- All orders are subject to a deposit equivalent to an agreed percentage of the value of the order. This deposit is to be paid by the Buyer to the Seller upon the signing of the contract of sale. No orders will be processed by the Seller unless the said deposit is paid by Buyer.
- Were delivery of furniture is affected by the Seller, this is strictly to ground floor levels, subject to accessibility of the premises. If the use of a crane is required, the cost of hiring such equipment will be borne by the Buyer. Any permits required shall be the Buyer’s responsibility and cost.
- The Seller will only give an approximate time of delivery to the Buyer. Variations in deliver times may occur due to delivery planning constraints.
- Any Products Installed are Property of Adore More until Fully Paid
All products are covered against manufacturing defect (i.e. a flaw in the product design, materials or workmanship that cause s the product to no longer function). Products have a limited warranty period, which are as follows.
- 10 years on White UPVC Profile Koemmerling 10 years on Double Glazed Glass Insulation 2 years on Internal Doors
- 10 years on UPVC Gaskets 8 years on Hardware excluding Handles , on exterior apertures 2 years on Blinds
- 5 years on UPVC Coloured Koemmerling 5 years on Aluminum Profile Schuco 2 years on External Shading Products
- 2 years on any Motors 5 years on Aluminum Profile Elvial
- All products also include 2 years warranty on parts and labour.
PVC Apertures in White or Colours 032, 052, 058, 016, 021, 085, 167 and Metbrush Silver, Interior Door 12 weeks from measurements & deposit 6 to 8 weeks from measurements & deposits. All other Colours and dual Colours, 12 weeks Wooden exterior apertures 10 to 12 weeks from measurements & deposit from measurement and deposit Exterior blinds and shutters 6 weeks from measurements & deposit
Aluminum Apertures in White, 6 to 8 weeks from measurements & deposits. All other Colours External shading 6 to 8 weeks from measurements & deposit and dual Colours, 8 to 10 weeks from measurement and deposit Blinds 4 to 5 weeks from measurements & deposit.
Return to Homepage